🔝 Airbus is boosting its innovation capabilities in the UK with the launch of the Wing Technology Development Centre (WTDC) in Filton.
This advanced facility will accelerate the design and testing of next-gen aircraft wings, using cutting-edge technology and demonstrators.
The WTDC supports Airbus’ commitment to fuel efficiency, CO2 reduction, and achieving net-zero carbon emissions in the aviation industry. 🌱
With this milestone, Airbus continues to pave the way for future generations of flight.
👉 Stay tuned for more updates!
- USAF bets for Blended Wing as a future disruptor of aviation
- Boeing and Spirit on track to resolve the Rear Pressure Bulkhead issues
- We connect Firius with PartsBase, the largest marketplace for aviation spare parts.
- How can you contribute to sustainability?
- The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Simulation and Model-Based Design!