👉 Vodafone will partner with Amazon’s Kuiper project to expand its 4G and 5G networks in Europe and Africa.
They will use 🛰️ high-speed, low-latency satellites to connect mobile base stations in remote locations, eliminating the need for fixed or wireless fibre-optic links.
Amazon plans to deploy production satellites in 2024 to compete with Elon Musk’s Starlink and others. The partnership also seeks to bring high-speed 💪 broadband services to underserved communities and businesses.
- Smart Economy: Reused Parts for a Green Future
- X-66A: the new aircraft ushering in an era of sustainable aviation
- India charges forward in Space Race following Moon landing
- Choosing Surplus parts: Affordable, Sustainable, and Resource-Saving
- Amazon’s satellite constellation to supercharge Vodafone’s 4G/5G