✈️ Archer Aviation, a leader in eVTOL (electric vertical take-off and landing) aircraft, has publicly unveiled its new Midnight production air taxi as a vertical flight model.
They are currently working to certify Midnight with the FAA by the end of 2024 and are targeting commissioning to be part of their UAM network by 2025.
Here are some of the features:
👉 Midnight is designed to be safe, sustainable and quiet.
👉 It has an expected payload of more than 450 kilograms.
👉 It will be able to carry up to 4 passengers plus a pilot.
👉 Midnight is optimised for short consecutive journeys combining high functionality and excitement.
The experience they want their passengers to experience is similar to the feeling evoked in the US during the Golden Age of aviation in the 1950s.
- Smart Economy: Reused Parts for a Green Future
- X-66A: the new aircraft ushering in an era of sustainable aviation
- India charges forward in Space Race following Moon landing
- Choosing Surplus parts: Affordable, Sustainable, and Resource-Saving
- Amazon’s satellite constellation to supercharge Vodafone’s 4G/5G