The Midnight aircraft has recently captured the attention of the U.S. Department of Defense due to its remarkable payload capacity.
In preparation for the certification process with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the aircraft will undergo critical tests to accelerate progress and mitigate risks.
With a range of up to 100 miles, Archer’s Midnight aircraft is specifically designed to enable rapid consecutive flights with minimal turnaround time. 🛫
Archer’s ultimate goal is to revolutionize urban transportation by replacing lengthy 60- to 90-minute car rides, which can easily exceed an hour in traffic, with 10- to 20-minute electric air taxi flights. ⚡
These flights will offer safety, sustainability, low noise levels, and competitive costs compared to ground transportation.
Source: Actualidad Aeroespacial.
- USAF bets for Blended Wing as a future disruptor of aviation
- Boeing and Spirit on track to resolve the Rear Pressure Bulkhead issues
- We connect Firius with PartsBase, the largest marketplace for aviation spare parts.
- How can you contribute to sustainability?
- The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Simulation and Model-Based Design!