Boeing has identified a potentially widespread quality issue on the 737 Max, related to the 🔧 assembly of the rear pressure compartment structure, performed by Spirit AeroSystems.
👉 Although technical analysis of the problem has been completed, Boeing does not consider it an immediate threat to the safety of in-service flights, but anticipates possible delays in delivery of some 737 Max.
- Smart Economy: Reused Parts for a Green Future
- X-66A: the new aircraft ushering in an era of sustainable aviation
- India charges forward in Space Race following Moon landing
- Choosing Surplus parts: Affordable, Sustainable, and Resource-Saving
- Amazon’s satellite constellation to supercharge Vodafone’s 4G/5G