At Firius, we are committed to sustainability in the aerospace industry. Our platform allows the reuse of surplus parts, reducing the need to manufacture new parts and, therefore, reducing the environmental impact.
This is known as the circular economy, which allows raw materials to be kept longer in production cycles and can be reused on a recurring basis, helping to reduce the amount of waste and extend the useful life of products.
Join us on our journey towards a greener future!
- USAF bets for Blended Wing as a future disruptor of aviation
- Boeing and Spirit on track to resolve the Rear Pressure Bulkhead issues
- We connect Firius with PartsBase, the largest marketplace for aviation spare parts.
- How can you contribute to sustainability?
- The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Simulation and Model-Based Design!