At 115 square metres, the Vertiport terminal brings together key technical components for future electric aircraft. It has been designed and built by local companies using locally sourced materials wherever possible. 🇫🇷
👉 The terminal includes vertical take-off and landing areas, passenger terminal, maintenance hangar and control areas. In addition, its modular design allows for quick and easy construction, generating less construction waste and greater flexibility.
👉 It will be the test bed for the planned 2024 experimentation and the upcoming launch of services for passenger travel, vehicle integration, ground movement procedures and cargo operations; and flight scheduling and passenger information.
👉 The test flight was conducted by the Volocopter, which, integrated into conventional airspace, cohabited with another aircraft to demonstrate the interaction between ground infrastructure and eVTOL aircraft.
- Smart Economy: Reused Parts for a Green Future
- X-66A: the new aircraft ushering in an era of sustainable aviation
- India charges forward in Space Race following Moon landing
- Choosing Surplus parts: Affordable, Sustainable, and Resource-Saving
- Amazon’s satellite constellation to supercharge Vodafone’s 4G/5G