At 115 square metres, the Vertiport terminal brings together key technical components for future electric aircraft. It has been designed and built by local companies using locally sourced materials wherever possible. 🇫🇷
👉 The terminal includes vertical take-off and landing areas, passenger terminal, maintenance hangar and control areas. In addition, its modular design allows for quick and easy construction, generating less construction waste and greater flexibility.
👉 It will be the test bed for the planned 2024 experimentation and the upcoming launch of services for passenger travel, vehicle integration, ground movement procedures and cargo operations; and flight scheduling and passenger information.
👉 The test flight was conducted by the Volocopter, which, integrated into conventional airspace, cohabited with another aircraft to demonstrate the interaction between ground infrastructure and eVTOL aircraft.
- See you at JEC Paris 2023!
- Vertical Aerospace breaks records with 1,400 orders for its VX4 eVTOL in a historic year.
- The Wright brothers, Orville and Wilbur, pioneered aviation history worldwide!
- This is Starshield, the satellite constellation SpaceX wants to sell to the military
- The Spanish Air Force Buys Another 16 PC-21s & Associated Simulators