🚀 This project has revolutionized battery technology and cruise motor control design, providing invaluable insights to the aviation industry.
The primary objective of the X-57 project was to provide regulators with knowledge on airworthiness processes and electric propulsion-focused aircraft design.
This information has already influenced and will continue to impact the development of advanced certification approaches for electric propulsion in emerging electric aircraft markets. The project’s aim was not to create a prototype, but to establish a testing platform for technology and design methods.
Although the first flight won’t take place, the team’s dedication has paved the way for the electrification of aviation. ✨🛩️
Source: Actualidad Aeroespacial.
- USAF bets for Blended Wing as a future disruptor of aviation
- Boeing and Spirit on track to resolve the Rear Pressure Bulkhead issues
- We connect Firius with PartsBase, the largest marketplace for aviation spare parts.
- How can you contribute to sustainability?
- The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Simulation and Model-Based Design!