📢 Exciting news from Boeing! Announcing the opening of a fourth assembly line for the 737 Max at the Everett, Washington plant.
The new line will open in the second half of 2024 and will occupy a factory previously dedicated to the 787 Dreamliner according to Stan Deal, Boeing Commercial Airplane CEO.
This is their largest industrial expansion in Puget Sound since 2014, when they decided to build the 737 Max composite wings. ✈️
👉 Stay tuned for more news!
Source: The air current.
- USAF bets for Blended Wing as a future disruptor of aviation
- Boeing and Spirit on track to resolve the Rear Pressure Bulkhead issues
- We connect Firius with PartsBase, the largest marketplace for aviation spare parts.
- How can you contribute to sustainability?
- The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Simulation and Model-Based Design!