🙌 According to Boeing’s Commercial Market Outlook (CMO) 2022 Southeast Asia could almost triple its fleet in the next 20 years. It doesn’t sound so strange when you consider that they already increased their fleet by more than 50% this 2022 compared to 2019, before the pandemic.
This forecast was presented at the 66th Asia Pacific Airline Association (AAPA) Presidents’ Meeting in Bangkok. The forecast calls for around 4,200 new commercial aircraft to be needed over the next 20 years in this region.
Other projections for 2041 are:
✅ Demand for 3,430 single-aisle and 740 wide-body aircraft.
✅ A fleet valued at $245 billion.
193,000 new aviation personnel, including 50,000 pilots, 58,000 technicians and 85,000 crew members.
- Smart Economy: Reused Parts for a Green Future
- X-66A: the new aircraft ushering in an era of sustainable aviation
- India charges forward in Space Race following Moon landing
- Choosing Surplus parts: Affordable, Sustainable, and Resource-Saving
- Amazon’s satellite constellation to supercharge Vodafone’s 4G/5G