🌍 This report highlights their environmental stewardship, human development, inclusion efforts, and commitment to clean technologies.
🛩️ Some of Boeing’s sustainability achievements in this year’s report include:
Introducing and publicly launching the Boeing Climate Impact Cascade Model, a data modeling tool that quantifies strategies to reduce aviation emissions.
NASA selecting Boeing to develop and flight-test a large-scale sustainable Transonic Truss-Braced Wing demonstration aircraft.
Achieving a 35% use of renewable electricity company-wide in 2022 through the purchase of renewable energy and renewable energy credits, marking a 21% increase from 2021. 🙌
Source: Actualidad Aeroespacial.
- USAF bets for Blended Wing as a future disruptor of aviation
- Boeing and Spirit on track to resolve the Rear Pressure Bulkhead issues
- We connect Firius with PartsBase, the largest marketplace for aviation spare parts.
- How can you contribute to sustainability?
- The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Simulation and Model-Based Design!