Great news! 🇪🇸 The Spanish Air Force has decided to purchase an additional 16 PC-21s and associated simulators from Pilatus, making Spain the largest PC-21 operator in Europe.
After using the world’s most advanced training system for over 18 months, Spain is convinced by the PC-21’s reliability, efficiency, safety systems, and avionics.
The PC-21 will now be used for elementary training in addition to basic training, thereby expanding the training bandwidth. With the Pilatus Training System, the cost of training a future military pilot can be reduced by over 50%.
💬 Pilatus CEO Markus Bucher stated that “Spain’s decision is a testimony to the capabilities of their training system”.
- See you at JEC Paris 2023!
- Vertical Aerospace breaks records with 1,400 orders for its VX4 eVTOL in a historic year.
- The Wright brothers, Orville and Wilbur, pioneered aviation history worldwide!
- This is Starshield, the satellite constellation SpaceX wants to sell to the military
- The Spanish Air Force Buys Another 16 PC-21s & Associated Simulators