👉 The US Air Force’s investment in the development of a combined wing demonstrator could have a major impact on both military and civilian industry.
✅ JetZero, in partnership with Northrop Grumman and Scaled Composites, received $235 million to build this demonstrator, which promises to reduce fuel consumption by 50%.
This could lead to revolutionary advances in aviation and open up new possibilities in aircraft design for military and civilian applications.
- Smart Economy: Reused Parts for a Green Future
- X-66A: the new aircraft ushering in an era of sustainable aviation
- India charges forward in Space Race following Moon landing
- Choosing Surplus parts: Affordable, Sustainable, and Resource-Saving
- Amazon’s satellite constellation to supercharge Vodafone’s 4G/5G