Vertical Aerospace, the UK aerospace manufacturer of electric vertical take-off and landing vehicles (eVTOLs), has announced in its “Letter to Shareholders” that it has reached a significant milestone with a total of 1,400 orders for its VX4 model in 2022, a year the company describes as “historic”.
In addition to sales, the annual review also covers topics such as leadership, prototyping and testing, the VX4 flight test programme, battery technology, certification progress and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification validation.
The company also reports on its strengthening of the executive and engineering team and the organisation in place. In its letter, the company highlights its collaborative business model to de-risk the path to certification and strengthen its ties with existing suppliers while attracting more world-class aerospace engineering partners.
Source: Actualidad Aeroespacial.
- See you at JEC Paris 2023!
- Vertical Aerospace breaks records with 1,400 orders for its VX4 eVTOL in a historic year.
- The Wright brothers, Orville and Wilbur, pioneered aviation history worldwide!
- This is Starshield, the satellite constellation SpaceX wants to sell to the military
- The Spanish Air Force Buys Another 16 PC-21s & Associated Simulators