Vertical Aerospace, the UK aerospace manufacturer of electric vertical take-off and landing vehicles (eVTOLs), has announced in its “Letter to Shareholders” that it has reached a significant milestone with a total of 1,400 orders for its VX4 model in 2022, a year the company describes as “historic”.
In addition to sales, the annual review also covers topics such as leadership, prototyping and testing, the VX4 flight test programme, battery technology, certification progress and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification validation.
The company also reports on its strengthening of the executive and engineering team and the organisation in place. In its letter, the company highlights its collaborative business model to de-risk the path to certification and strengthen its ties with existing suppliers while attracting more world-class aerospace engineering partners.
Source: Actualidad Aeroespacial.
- Smart Economy: Reused Parts for a Green Future
- X-66A: the new aircraft ushering in an era of sustainable aviation
- India charges forward in Space Race following Moon landing
- Choosing Surplus parts: Affordable, Sustainable, and Resource-Saving
- Amazon’s satellite constellation to supercharge Vodafone’s 4G/5G