✈️ This demonstrator consists of an aircraft with extra-long, thin wings stabilized by diagonal struts.
♻️ The agency’s Sustainable Flight Demonstrator project aims to inform a potential new generation of environmentally friendly single-aisle aircraft between seats, with benefits for the environment, the commercial aviation industry and passengers worldwide.
“If we are successful, we may see these technologies in aircraft that the public will take to the skies in the 2030s,” NASA Administrator Bill Nelson said at the presentation.
Source: Europa Press
- USAF bets for Blended Wing as a future disruptor of aviation
- Boeing and Spirit on track to resolve the Rear Pressure Bulkhead issues
- We connect Firius with PartsBase, the largest marketplace for aviation spare parts.
- How can you contribute to sustainability?
- The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Simulation and Model-Based Design!