This innovative move has been supported by United Airlines’ significant investments. They have already invested $15 million in Eve Air Mobility and have a conditional agreement to purchase a large number of electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft.
These strategic investments demonstrate United’s commitment to aviation, sustainability, and cutting-edge technologies.✈️🌍
Eve’s eVTOL aircraft, scheduled to be operational by 2026, will provide United customers with a fast, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly mode of transportation within the Bay Area. Its human-centric design prioritizes passenger comfort and minimizes noise, while its lift + cruise configuration eliminates the need for component repositioning during flight.
This exciting development is expected to have a positive economic impact on the Bay Area, creating new job opportunities in various roles, including pilots, aircraft technicians, training personnel, and technical services. 💯
Source: Actualidad Aeroespacial.
- USAF bets for Blended Wing as a future disruptor of aviation
- Boeing and Spirit on track to resolve the Rear Pressure Bulkhead issues
- We connect Firius with PartsBase, the largest marketplace for aviation spare parts.
- How can you contribute to sustainability?
- The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Simulation and Model-Based Design!