🤝 NASA and Boeing are teaming up to build the X-66A, an innovative 🛩️ sustainable demonstration aircraft. This project aims to inform a new generation of greener single-aisle aircraft.
The X-66A is the first of its kind to focus on achieving 0️⃣ net greenhouse gas emissions in aviation, a key goal in the 👏 U.S. Aviation Climate Action Plan.
The collaboration between NASA and Boeing aims to reduce ⛽ fuel consumption and emissions, which could have a significant impact on the fight against climate change.
- Smart Economy: Reused Parts for a Green Future
- X-66A: the new aircraft ushering in an era of sustainable aviation
- India charges forward in Space Race following Moon landing
- Choosing Surplus parts: Affordable, Sustainable, and Resource-Saving
- Amazon’s satellite constellation to supercharge Vodafone’s 4G/5G